Hello 2017


Wow, where has the time gone? I have so many little stories to tell but am unsure of where to start!

Our family recently spent five weeks with my side of the family in New Zealand, including three nights in Sydney. Nick was a rock star. He handled everything that was thrown his way, and believe me, we packed a lot into our holiday. I am just blown away by his resilience, flexibility and gentle ways.

Nick was bombarded with family life, noise and mayhem. Very different to our home life back in South Africa. I do confess that he had far too much screen time with that iPad of his... but hey ho, I noticed all the other teens also glued to their screens.

I was reminded of our first visit to a restaurant four years ago and it highlighted to me how much my Nick has progressed. Thanks go to RDI and our lovely team of people behind the scenes.










1 comment:

  1. Great that 2016 ended with a really big family adventure and I hope there will be many more of them in 2017 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. x